We can provide almost all services that a regular veterinary hospital can without you having to leave your house. We charge a travel fee to help cover the cost of fuel and time spent on the road. All other veterinary services are priced to be competitive with local veterinary hospitals.
Services we provide:
- Examinations – These can be performed inside our vet-mobile, or if walking into the driveway is too stressful for your pet, we can even come into your house
- Vaccinations – Our vaccination protocol is adapted from recommendations made by the AVMA, including 3 year Rabies, and 3 year Canine and Feline Distemper vaccines. We also offer a Lyme vaccine for pets who are at risk
- General Medicine – We are equipped to treat common ailments including (but not limited to) skin/ear disease, vomiting, diarrhea, urinary issues, lameness, wounds and coughing/sneezing
- Radiographs – We have a brand new, state of the art, wireless, digital x-ray system to help aid diagnoses and monitor treatment plans. Results are usually instant, but can be sent to board certified radiologists for further evaluation if necessary.
- Laboratory – We have capability to run certain blood work on the truck for immediate results, or we can send blood work and other samples to an external lab with results usually being available the next day.
- Routine surgeries – We use human-grade equipment and can perform most surgical procedures including spay, neuter, dental cleanings, growth removal and laceration repairs. We use laser therapy on incisions of all surgical procedures to decrease pain and speed up healing.
- Laser Therapy – We can now treat many painful conditions with laser therapy. The painless application of laser energy promotes increased circulation by drawing oxygen and nutrients to the affected area. This creates an optimal healing environment reducing inflammation, swelling, muscle spasm, stiffness and pain. For more information, please visit www.k-laserusa.com.
- Pain control – Through injectable and oral medication, and laser therapy.