It’s really no surprise that many of us love to spoil our pets with bits of our tasty summer treats, but pet parents please beware: Ice cream is just one of many summer goodies that could double as serious health hazards to our pets! Just say no to the cone. One lick or two (no […]
Our services are particularly suited for:
- Pets (especially cats) who get very stressed by the car ride and visits to a traditional veterinary hospital.
- Dogs who are large or have difficulty getting into a car.
- People who do not have transportation.
- Busy families who simply don’t have time to take their pets to a veterinary hospital.
- Terminally ill pets who would be more comfortable being euthanized at home.
What People Say
Testimonials from our clients
I would recommend Dr. Julia Morrow to anyone. She is so willing to go out of her way to help. I had the greatest experience just yesterday. My dog's paw was clearly infected and she and I were able to communicate via email to get the problem resolved. She was able to call in a prescription for an antibiotic which was so helpful. She's quick to respond and she truly cares about the animals. A nice perk is she will come to your home instead of having to take your pet out of his or her comfort zone. Allison Mastriano, OH
Dr Morrow and Jen have been wonderful with my personal pets and with the Paw Crazy fosters! They have made our lives much better and whole lot easier. Marlene Lowery, OH
We are available for appointments
Monday 8AM - 5PM
Tuesday 8AM - 5PM
Wednesday 8AM - 5PM
Thursday 8AM - 5PM
Friday 8AM - 5PM.
Call anytime for an appointment.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Care Credit.